23.9.10

Want....


Whilst I have zero £££s in the bank, I turn to the internet and virtual shopping. Dreaming one day of owning such beautiful wonders of the fashion world. I hope its not an exaggeration to say that I feel I was born to have these items and that somehow, some way, I will one day be sporting the Bengt wooden earrings with my Westwood jacket and impossibly high R&B boots whilst clutching my designer coffee on the way to work on a winter's morning. Or maybe I've driven to work in my imaginary brand new Fiat 500?
Coat Vivienne Westwood, Boots Russel & Bromley, Shoes Christian Louboutin, Bag Miu Miu, Dress M&S, Furry Boots Russel and Bromley, Love Ring exclusive to Liberty's by J.W. Anderson, Winter Knitted Cardigan Bengt, Tea Dress Bengt, Wooden Earrings Bengt. 
www.liberty.co.uk
www.marksandspencer.com
www.viviennewestwoodonline.co.uk