17.1.10

What I bought in the sales






Oooh naughty, I have spent all of my December paycheck and its January 6th. Hmm, looks like I'll be shopping in the basics food range until February. Ridiculously I started my sales shopping two days before Christmas whilst strolling through the very quiet shopping area near my mum's house in Teesside. A stress free, practically empty department store just doesn't happen in London so this was something of a novelty.

Anyhow I am now the proud owner of the cream/white leather dress from French Connection that I've had my eye on all year but couldn't buy thanks to the £250 price tag! I acquired it for £150 which is still massively too expensive for my wage but in my defense, I HAD TO HAVE IT. So what if I have to suck my stomach in for it to look good. It does fit, I swear.

Anyway I went mad buying lots of little tops etc... and have to say it was well worth it now I have something different to wear every day but I hate being very poor and so now think I should have showed a little more self-restraint.

PS. The Fiorelli bag is the same design but I got in light pink same as the t.shirt colour and the necklace wasn't even in the sale ha!